Supporting Community with Addictions Programming
Our addictions programs are facilitated by the National Native Alcohol & Drug Abuse Worker and Youth Wellness Worker. Their work includes:
- Supporting clients & families through addictions, recovery & maintenance
- Referrals to residential & outpatient addiction treatment programs, along with Family Healing Lodges
Currently, the complete program listing includes:
- Red Path Addictions Awareness Program ( not being offered at this time)
- Alcoholics Anonymous (weekly program)
- Men’s Program (Not being offered at this time)
- Short-term Counselling
- Addictions Assessment
You can get in touch with us directly by filling out the form provided below.
We will endeavour to respond to your message in a timely manner. You can also call us at 519-797-3336.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us here.